Cats: How to understand & take care of Cats ***
Buying Suggestions: Life with a cat is in itself a contradiction. This was reflected in a very precise way in a children writings collection. While a 12 year-old child described its cat as a mysterious hill under his sheets, another was afraid of the animal because it would slide around him at night, howl like a ghost and scare people to death.
A cat is a complex being: the animal which now is sweet and has a soft and flashy skin, with silky legs, gracious movements and affectionate murmur, willing to be caressed, right afterwards can show itself shy and moves apart senseless to human affection. A cat is one and the other, a complex creature with a variety of behavioral schemes, very much closer to its wild relatives than any other domestic animal. Even when it goes its own way, it does not like any human being to trespass its territory.
Ten Cat Questions
- Are you willing to take care of your cat for 15 or 20 years? That is cats life expectancy.
- Does finding hair on the carpet or the , or footprints on the walls or bother you?
- Do you get upset if your cat throws up on the carpet, spreads lint around the , or if it leaves by its bowl? This is how a cat regularly behaves.
- Do you accept the fact that cats cannot be brought up as , and that they are very independent?
- Are you willing to offer diverse entertainment to compensate the fact that you cannot take the cat out?
- Do you have any other pets (such as hamsters or guinea pegs) with which the cat may sometimes not get along.
- What will you do with your cat on vacations?
- Do you know that you have to vaccinate a cat every certain time, and that the and taking care of ( like for example straw for sleep, a board to scratch, special ) cost money?
- Have you spoke to your neighbors and landlord? Being law so complicated we cannot make reference to it in such a short space. My recommendation is to reach an agreement with the landlord, neighbors and/or roommates before buying a cat, because lawsuits are not reassuring and end up making life unbearable to a minimally sensitive person, although one might win the case after a few years.
- Are you or any member of your family allergic to cats hair? Allergic people should not have cats.