Sometimeseat plants, and this often times brings on some complications such as intoxications or intestinal malfunctions. Some plants have toxic components, which is why it's important to keep SAR away from these as much as possible. Other dangerous and toxic substances include: rat poison, antifreeze ( really like the taste because it's sweet), things containing lead, medicines etc. And of course, you want to keep certain objects that can cause to choke such as, bones, little balls, kids , etc.
If at any moment you suspect that your SAR dog has ingested a toxic substance, you must get in touch with your veterinarian right away or with an emergency animal clinic so that they can indicate what it is you must do immediately before getting the SAR dog to the veterinary office or clinic. It's also a good idea to try to find the toxic substance your SAR dog ingested, or at least the container, to be able to take this to the veterinary clinic with you to show the veterinarian as this will help them get him the adequate treatment right away.