Amazing Facts about Dogs
Some of the most amazing facts aboutare listed below here.
- Dogs have social and impulsive internal structures that are similar to those of human being's, and this allows us to understand their behavior.
- Many dog owners treat their the wrong way as if they were children when the truth is that are a completely different species.
- All have a strong need to be around others whether it is humans or other animals and if they are isolated from social contact, they can start escaping from the or their behavior changes in search of attention from the owner.
- A dog's sense of smell is about thirty seven times stronger than ahuman's.
- The areas of the brain that process the signals that come from the nose are much bigger in size and complex than those same areas in the human mind.
- Fearful tend to have problems capturing and communicating messages to other and this often times leads to a fight.
- When a dog wags his tail it means the dog is excited. This does not mean though, that the dog is trying to be friendly, and it is important to learn how to interpret the rest of the dog's body language before getting close to a dog that is wagging his tail.
- Some signals do such as inclining themselves and bending their front legs are seen in all around the world. These types of universal signals do not need to be learned because everywhere understand them.
- Dogs that are well trained learn to adjust their behavior in order to be accepted by other .
- Compared to children, have less capacity to understand the sounds and signs and it is very difficult for them to learn words like "Sit", "Heel" etc.