ARTHRITIS MEDICINE FOR DOGS
Arthritis is a very painful disease that causes the inflammations of dog's joints and articulations specially in its hips, knees, ankles, etc. It affectsas well as it affects humans to the point where you will need Arthritis Medicine For Dogs affected by the illness. Arthritis causes great pain to the and interferes with their normal development even in the most simple and daily activities such as walking, running, playing, exercising, jumping, etc. The pain can even make them very shy, extremely quiet and even aggressive.
There are many types of arthritis, depending on the specific area the disease is causing problems such as hips, knees, shoulders, etc., it can be traumatic, degenerative, infectious, inflammatory, rheumatoid, hypertrophy and so on.
This disease is normally treated with medicines that contain mainly glucosamine (produced by the body; extremely important for the formation and good health of the cartilage, tendons, ligaments and nails) and chondroitin sulfates (with similar functions as glucosamine).
Other helpful components that can be found in arthritis medicines, but in smaller doses and that are also good in arthritis treatments are:
- Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM).- Great supplier of sulfur.
- Manganese and Ascorbic Acid.- Good for promoting strong bones and processing the glucosamine.
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids.- They have anti-inflammatory properties, increase blood flow and works as a great arthritis preventer.
- Bromelaine.-.- Restores fluid balance and reduces pain and swelling.
- Yucca.- Also known as manioca, is a type of root that elevates the body's ability to produce cortisone naturally.
- Aloe Vera.- Helps reducing swelling and inflammation.
- Vitamins.- Such as vitamins A (beta carotene), C (ascorbic acid) and E (tocopheral).
You might considering adding one of this components to your dog's daily diet or simply as supplements, so you will prevent arthritis. However, you should always ask for the veterinarian's advice before giving your dog any kind of arthritis (or other disease) preventer, supplement or medicine in general.