Directory of Breed of Dogs
We can go from dog breed information on an extremely hyperactive Cocker Spaniel to a very lay back type as the Basset Hound. From a tiny little Chihuahua with only 6 to 9 inches (15 to 23
There are many things we should really consider when choosing a dog breed. The first thing that come to people's mind when it is time for them to decide for a certain breed of dog is which one they like the most or which dog looks cuter on the canine shelter or the pet shop, which is not always the best option.
Some things to take into consideration for this decision are:
- The characteristics of the place we live at. Is it a , an apartment, or an efficiency? The size of our place and the available facilities.
- How much free time we have to dedicate it to our dog.
- How much space would the dog have to play.
- Which would be the best dog breed to interact with our children, in case we have any.
- The personality of the dog, is it compatible with our own personality?
- The kind of attention each breed needs and the possible illnesses each dog may have as a characteristic of its breed.
- Among others.
Once we have chosen the suitable dog for us and our necessities, we should get as much information as we can about our dog's breed, so we are ready to take proper care of the new member of the family and be ready to face any kind of problems the dog may have. Just remember, no matter which breed we decide is the best for us, always think ofas man's best friend!