Dog kennel plan
Before you purchase a dogit is very important that you have a plan as to what exactly you need and want from the . If you have a plan for the dog then you can be choosier when looking for the that you are going to buy.
Most dog kennels have some certain basics in common, such as sides a gate and a cover over the top but from apart from these similarities the variety can be overwhelming.
There are dog kennels that are built like oversized dog houses and there are dog kennels that are just made from simple wire mesh fencing with a gate.
While you make your plan as to the dogyou want and need it is a good idea to keep a few basic questions in mind:
- What kind of surface will you be placing the dog on?
- Will it be exposed to the elements or protected?
- Are you planning to keep your dog in the all the time?
- Do you live in an area with extreme cold or hot seasons?
- Are there many wild animals or do you live in the city?
- Has your dog been fixed?
By answering these questions you will have a better idea of exactly what kind of dog kennel you should plan on getting. Of course these are just basic questions and if you have any doubts about the functionality of a dog you are planning to buy you can always ask your dog's veterinarian or even someone that works in the pet store.