Dog kennel supply
If you have questions about what kind of dogwould be best for you and your dog in the particular situation that you have you can always contact one of the companies that supply dog kennels and they should be able to give you all the advice that you need. Many companies that supply dog kennels have specialist available to answer your questions and help you to make good purchases. Sometimes knowing what question to ask can make a big difference as to the information you receive.
- What kind of material do they use in the construction of the frames of the dog perimeter panels? Hint: avoid aluminum at all costs as it is a soft metal that will wear out quickly especially if you have a big or over active dog.
- What material do they use for the wire meshing that covers the frames and gate? Again it is best to avoid aluminum.
- What kind of wire mesh fencing do they use? For example there is the uni-body chain link wire mesh or there is the 8 gauge heavy duty 2" x 4" welded wire mesh.
- What method is employed in the attachment of the wire mesh to the frames?
- Has the metal been rust proofed and if so by what method?
- What kind of gate is used in their dog kennels? Is it a full panel or only half panel sized gate.
- What kind of locking mechanism do their gates employ and is it lockable with a key?
- What kind of weather guard frame and cover do they offer to go over their kennels?
- What material is their weather guard cover made of and what kinds of treatments has the fabric had?