Healthy and Balanced Dog Diet
The best way to avoid these health problems, as well as obesity etc. is to keep your dog on a healthy and balanced diet. Here are some tips on how to achieve this:
- Feed your dog only foods that include all the necessary nutrients. Avoid fatty foods and an excess amount of carbohydrates.
- Do not feed the dog from the table, whether it is at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Reduce the quantity of you are giving your dog if he is having a weight problem.
- Make sure the dog gets daily exercise. Encourage your dog to exercise by walking, swimming (if he likes water) or playing.
- Make sure your dog always has clean fresh water in his water bowl.