How - What to Feed Small breeds dog food, Corgi, Basset Hound
Kcal needed: 700
- -A traditional diet will have 142g chopped bovine meat, 112g integral bread, 57g cow milk (concentrated vitamins and minerals according to instructions on the container).
- -Entrails and cakes will have 350g cooked rumen, 57g bovine liver, 85g of dog cake, 7g of bone flour.
- -Canned meat and cake flour will have 198g meat with jelly, 142g cake flour.
- -Expanded flour (balanced diet) 213g
- -Soft humid (balanced diet) 241g