Teach Dog to Take Commands
Dogs by nature have short attention spans. So keep all training sessions short and upbeat. Always end a training session on a positive note so that your dog looks forward to his next one.
Lots of good verbal communication and physical stimulation are crucial to any successful training program.and rewards should be used abundantly when attempting to begin your dog's training.
- Use a at all times to remain in control of your dog.
- No training session should last longer than fifteen minutes.
- If your dog gets tired or bored end immediately and positively.
- Always end on a positive note.
- Ending the session with a time of fun and games will help keep your dog interested in learning.