Visiting the Dog Veterinarian
All responsible canine owners should take their dog to a veterinarian at least once a year. If your dog has been involved in an accident you should seek immediate medical attention even if there are no apparent injuries. Your dog could have suffered internal injuries or broken bones that only an expert can diagnose. Other reasons to seek veterinarian help are.
- To get specialized nutritional information about your dog's diet.
- To have your dog's current diet and exercise regime assessed.
- If you are thinking about breeding your dog/s.
- If your dog is walking unsteadily or falls down while walking.
- If your dog is vomiting constantly or hemorrhaging.
- If your dog is choking or having difficulties breathing.
- The presence of abnormally large lumps or bumps on your dog's skin.