What should I do if my dog gets burnt?
Refresh the affected zone immediately with cold water to reduce inflammation, and look for veterinarian's help. Burns, though superficial, may be serious and will probably heal slowly. Commotion is inevitable, and a further complication could be a bacteria infection.
What should I do is my dog is electrocuted?
Avoid this situation never leaving an electrical appliance on or off, in a room where there's a puppy, whose teeth are starting to come out, and that can bite the cable. Never touch an electrocuted dog till the current source is off. This is specially applied when the dog is in a railway.