Human Medicines Applied To Dogs
Some of our medicines are also useful for. It is recommended to talk with the veterinary before applying them. But the following should result very helpful:
- Antihistamines in general serves to treat the athopia
- Aspirin: it serves to ease several kinds of pain, like the pains due to the arthritis, and also to ease the fever. Give him half a tables of 125 milligrams for each 5 kilograms of his weight once or twice a day, or follow the veterinarian's instructions.
- Antibiotic pomade: recommended for treating cuts, scratches and infections
- Solar cream: buy a sun cream with a factor of protection of 15 or more that don't contain paraminobenzoico acid, for this substance can result harmful if the dog licks it.
- Loperamida: this product results very effective to calm rapidly stomach problems. For this reason, is recommended for treating diarrhea and other digestive disorders. Veterinarian's advice to administer the dog a capsule for each 10 to 20 kilograms of weight, two capsules for each 21 to 40 kilograms and three capsules for more than 40 kilograms of weight.
- Metamucil: Add a small quantity in his to stop with the costiveness and the diarrhea.
Simple Home Procedures. In most of cases, you don't require much knowledge. In reality, the two procedures that you are going to use are the simplest ones: To heal small wounds to give him tablets.
|Home Dog Vet Home Caring Human Medicines Healing Wounds|