When to call the veterinarian?
Many problems can be treated at home, but others require the assistance, sometimes urgent, of a veterinary. Take your dog immediately to the veterinary if you observe any of these problems:
- Respiratory insufficiency
- Serious vomiting or retching
- Severe diarrhea
- Blood in feces
- Blood in vomits
- Heavy hemorrhage
- Attacks or convulsions
- Ingestion of chemical or toxic products
- Extreme weakness
- Persistent coughing
- Coughs with blood or other fluids
- Any kind of trauma, for example, after a car accident, he can suffer of internal problems that can get serious if you don't go immediately to the veterinarian.
If he has symptoms such as suppurations, unusual odors or lack of appetite, he should be seen by the veterinary. Although probably it can wait until the next day. If you have doubts give him a telephone call.
|Home Dog Vet Normal Dog Health Nurse Dogs Call a Veterinarian?|