Orlando pet store
Pet Bark control is an ever-increasing issue and so a local Orlando pet store is offering some help for distraught pet owners. In particular here is a very interesting bark control product that I came across the other day. Now just to let you know I am completely against bark control products that utilize thecollar as the delivery method. Sending an electrical static shock into your helpless dog's neck or blasting his incredibly sensitive ears with a high pitched sound which humans can't hear and therefore have are blissfully clueless as to what their are suffering. There are some training tools that have been developed to discourage your pet's barking in a safe and humane way both indoors and outdoors. These can be great for your dog. This how they generally work.
- The unit is activated when the internal microphone picks up the constant barking sound from the dog.
- The activated unit emits a two-second ultrasonic sound that can only be heard by the dog.
- Startled by the high-pitched sound, the dog should , as it will associate its bark with this unpleasant noise.
This is how to operate these units:
- Place the unit in the area where the dog is barking.
It is important to note that the unit should be 3 meters or less from the barking dog.
- The unit is equipped with a "Manual Correction" button that can be used to correct unwanted behaviors such as lying on the or getting into the trash can. Simply push the "Manual Correction" button and the unit will emit a two-second ultrasonic sound.
It is important to note that while in "Manual Correction" mode, the unit should be 20 feet or less from the misbehaving dog. This bark control product is not waterproof so you shouldn't leave it out in the open air.